Sportsmen's Club of Fort Worth

History

Founded in the 1950’s by Harry Tennison, Charlie Stephens, Paul Leonard, Jr., and Mickey Schmid, the Sportsmen’s Club of Fort Worth is a long-standing, all volunteer, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization that devotes its resources to outdoor and wildlife charitable and educational activities with an emphasis on serving area youth and youth organizations.

The purpose of the Club is to:

  • Encourage conservation of wildlife and good sportsmanship and safety in hunting, fishing and related activities, and
  • Encourage and develop in youth an appreciation and enjoyment of wildlife and the outdoors, including supporting youth involvement in hunting, fishing, wildlife conservation and related activities.
 
   
   
image_print